Are you or anyone you know interested in a more flexible schedule with a growing
law firm? You're in luck!
The Geller Law Group is hiring again!
We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, 401k match, and other benefits.
Please check out our current job opportunities below.
Posted September 1, 2020
The Geller Law Group is an award-winning, small law firm in Northern Virginia looking to hire a part-time (20-30 hours/week) Trademark/Business Paralegal who may be interested in a more flexible schedule within a growing firm. Our mission is to provide clients with an exemplary level of legal services and expertise at an affordable rate. Our small size lends itself to the personal and prompt service one expects from their legal counsel.
Must be a self-starter and possess excellent communication and organizational skills. Our expectations include that you have the ability to quickly learn new tasks, think ahead, be detail and deadline-oriented, and work well with others.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of trademark experience;
- Experience managing a trademark docket and generating reports;
- Processed correspondence to and from the USPTO;
- Prepared documents for filing with the USPTO;
- Assisted with client correspondence;
- Worked in the USPTO database;
- Assisted with due diligence related to contracts, agreements, etc.; and
- Created and opened new trademark files.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with business formation and compliance a bonus;
- Comfortable working remotely and the technologies involved with this environment;
- Ability to relate to people in a variety of situations, be highly trustworthy and discreet, and to use good judgment
- preparing filings;
- client communication;
- calendaring and tracking deadlines;
- handle multiple client matters independently;
- ability to converse with clients about their objectives;
- general paralegal duties; and
- other duties as required.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- part-time (25-30 hours/week)
- telework options
- health benefits (medical, vision & dental);
- 401k match;
- paid leave; and
- other competitive benefits.
The Geller Law Group works as a team as we feel that is the only way to become the best, and we expect our co-workers to work toward that common goal. We will work with you to develop your strengths, as we feel this will make you the happiest and your best, and ultimately benefit the firm.
Email your resume to email@example.com.
If our current opportunities aren't right for you but you're amazing and want to work for an amazing firm? Send us your resume anyway! Our firm is rapidly growing and we are always looking for top talent to add to our team.